REFER A FRIEND & WIN PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
All sections and information in this document form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the “Refer A Friend & Win Promotion” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on the part of the participant.
SCHEDULE TO ENTRY CONDITIONS
Name: Right2Drive Pty Ltd
ABN: 13 159 590 986
Address: 409 King Georges Road, Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
Phone: (02) 9518 0988
2. Who may enter?
i. Resident of Australia
ii. Hold a valid unrestricted Drivers Licence (excludes Learner and Provisional P1 & P2 Licences); and
iii. Are willing, ready and able to complete all entry requirements (and prize requirements if they are a winner) at the times and dates set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Employees of the Promoter and its contractors and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period
The Promotion starts at 12.01am AEST on 30 July 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 1 November 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. (a) How to enter?
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- visit Right2Drive.com.au/friend; and
- complete all fields in the registration form and submit to become a Right2Drive referrer.
(b) Maximum number of entries
Limit of one (1) entry per person is permitted.
5. (a) Prizes
There will be three (3) draws and one (1) prize will be awarded in each draw. The first Eligible Entrant drawn in each draw will win the following prize:
- Rental of a current model Porsche vehicle (of the Promoter’s choice, and subject to availability) for a weekend (3 day car hire), which will include a full tank of petrol at the time of collection, motor vehicle insurance & mileage allocation (“Prize”)
- Acceptance of the Prize is subject to the winner entering into the Promoter’s rental Terms & Conditions of Use which are available at right2drive.com.au/terms-conditions and providing a valid Driver’s Licence and credit card as security at the time of picking up the Prize.
- Maximum retail value of each Prize is AUD$750.
- The winners are responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to those detailed in the rental Terms & Conditions of Use, travel to and from the Porsche rental location, any car parking.
- If for whatever reason a winner does not take the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of the applicable draw.
(b) How winners are determined
The draws will be conducted from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period at 2.00pm AEST/AEDT at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 on the following dates:
Entry Period Start Date
Entry Period Close Date
.(c) Maximum value of the total prize pool
Total prize pool value is AUD$2,250.
6. Winner notification
The winners will be notified by phone & in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
7. Winner publication
The winners will be published on www.Right2Drive.com.au/friend on the dates included in the table in condition 5(b) of these Terms& Conditions (for a minimum of 28 days), and all winners will be published in The Australian newspaper on 15 November 2018.
8. Redraw or redetermination of winner
The Promoter reserves the right to redraw a Prize/s, in the event that a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, forfeits, or does not claim the prize by 11:59pm AEDT 7 February 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, a second chance draw/s will be held at 2.00pm AEDT on 13 February 2019, at the same location as the original draw. All eligible entrants will be entered into any second chance draw that may be held. Disposal of the unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. The unclaimed prize draw winner/s will be contacted by phone and in writing by email within two (2) working days of the redraw and their name will be published on www.Right2Drive.com.au/friend on 26 February 2019 (for a minimum of 28 days).
1. Entry is only open to those persons specified in Item 2 of the above Schedule to Entry Conditions (“Schedule”).
2. To enter, eligible entrants must follow the instructions specified in Item 4(a) of the Schedule.
3. Entrants must not enter more than the number of times specified in Item 4(b) of the Schedule.
4. All entries must be received by the Promoter by or in the period indicated in Item 3 of the Schedule. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the Promoter receives the entry in its Promotion database, and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. The Promoter may, at any time, verify the validity of entrants and entries (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and whether they hold any driver’s licence required to enter this Promotion). Entrants must fully cooperate with the Promoter in connection with such verifications.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. However, the Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at its discretion accept an entry which contains errors or omissions.
7. All costs with entering this Promotion (including without limitation, costs in accessing any website) is the entrant’s responsibility.
1. The prizes in this Promotion include the prizes set out in Item 5(a) of the Schedule. The entrant agrees to any terms relating to the prizes set out in Item 5(a) of the Schedule.
2. Prize winners will be selected in accordance with the method set out in Item 5(b) of the Schedule.
3. Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the terms set out in Item 6 of the Schedule, and their names and/or suburbs will be published in accordance with the terms set out in Item 7 of the Schedule.
4. The entrant must ensure they provide their correct contact details to the Promoter, and to notify the Promoter of any changes to their contact details before the date and time for announcing winners. The Promoter will not be liable if it cannot contact any winner because of any incorrect contact details provided by an entrant.
5. If the Promoter requests, the winner must provide the Promoter with proof of identity before being eligible to claim a prize. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
6. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter may at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority, if applicable.
7. The maximum prize pool value is set out in Item 5(c) of the Schedule. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the total prize value or any individual prize value.
8. Prizes or any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing.
9. Prizes are awarded subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize (including without limitation, transportation costs) are not included and are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The entrant agrees to the terms concerning (if applicable) redraws and redetermination of winners set out in Item 8 of the Schedule.
12. These Terms and Conditions and any promotional materials connected with this promotion do not include by implication any term, condition, representation or warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability, acceptability, fitness for purpose, condition, description, assembly, image, manufacture, design or performance of any of the prizes, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The Promoter collects the entrant’s personal information to conduct this Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including without limitation, to its agents, contractors, affiliated entities, service providers, prize suppliers and Australian regulatory authorities.
3. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, suburb of residence, photo, likeness, image, voice, recording, film and/or footage in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration to promote this promotion (including any outcome), and promote any products and services that the Promoter supplies or distributes.
1. All of the Promoter’s decisions in connection with this promotion are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decisions. All decisions are made at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter.
2. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. The Promoter may at its sole and absolute discretion and to the full extent permitted by law:
a. invalidate any entry;
b. disqualify any entrant; and/or
c. subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, for any reason the Promoter deems appropriate at its discretion, including without limitation if:
i. any entry does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, is incomplete or indecipherable, or is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents;
ii. any entrant does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process;
iii. the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated;
iv. any technical difficulty, equipment malfunction, problem with networks or communication lines, traffic congestion, infection by computer virus or bug, bad weather or act of God occurs;
v. any theft, fraud, unauthorised, unexpected or third party access, interference or intervention occurs; and/or
vi. any act, omission, failure or delay occurs which is not reasonably within the Promoter’s control, or which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
4. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, directors, contractors, agents and affiliated entities) is not responsible for and excludes all liabilities (including exclusion of all liabilities for negligence, personal injury, illness and death of any person), losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims, demands, proceedings, actions and suits (whether or not direct, indirect, special, consequential) arising as a result of or in connection with any of the following:
a. any technical difficulty, equipment malfunction, problem with networks or communication lines, traffic congestion, infection by computer virus or bug, bad weather or act of God occurs;
b. any theft, fraud, unauthorised, unexpected or third party access, interference or intervention occurs;
c. any act, omission, failure or delay occurs which is not reasonably within the Promoter’s control, or which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion;
d. entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered or damaged, whether or not due to the Promoter’s act, omission or fault;
e. variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
f. entrant’s or other person’s participation in this Promotion;
g. damage caused to any prize in transit before the prize winner takes possession;
h. tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
i. use or misuse of the prize;
j. invalidation of any entry;
k. disqualification of any entrant; and/or
l. any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of this Promotion.
5. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Porsche Cars Australia Pty Ltd. or Porsche AG. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Porsche Cars Australia Pty Ltd. or Porsche AG. Each entrant completely releases Porsche Cars Australia Pty Ltd or Porsche AG from any and all liability.
6. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/26477
REFER A FRIEND GIFT CARD OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participation in the Refer a Friend offer is only open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Australia who register to become a referrer between 30.7.18 and 1.11.18. The friend referred must be a new customer of Right2Drive, use the unique Referrer Code, meet the terms and conditions for approval of an accident loan car hire and hire the car between 30.7.18 and 8.11.18. If the car hire period is 6 days or less you will receive a $50 VISA Gift Card. If the car hire period is 7 days or more you will receive a $100 VISA Gift Card. VISA Gift Card is issued by iChoose and is subject to the card issuer terms and conditions which are available here. VISA Gift Card is not transferable or exchangeable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. VISA Gift Card will be posted within 60 days from the date the accident loan car is returned to Right2Drive. If this offer is used in a manner that is not consistent with the offering such as but not limited to sharing your unique Referrer Code on public websites we may refuse to provide you with a VISA Gift Card. This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion unless expressly indicated. Right2Drive reserves the right to extend or withdraw this offer at any time. If withdrawn, Right2Drive will honour the offer in respect of all car hire applications made prior to the date the offer is withdrawn.