Did you know that the odds of a person having a car accident in Australia are once every seven and a half years? With this in mind, not many people are entirely confident in knowing what to do if they are involved in a car accident. It’s common knowledge that you are required to exchange details with the other party involved in the crash. But what do you need to do next? Accident loan car companies like Right2Drive are here to help those who are not at-fault in a car accident, involving more than one vehicle, get on with their lives with minimal fuss while their car is being repaired. Once you apply for an accident loan car and if our team approves your application, you can expect the following:
- Deliver the accident loan car to you – that’s right. You don’t need any further inconvenience once your car goes into the panel shop. We can meet you at the repairer after you have dropped your car off, or if this is not suitable for you, we can also deliver the accident loan car to your home, office, work or a place convenient for you.
- Recover the costs of the accident loan car from the at-fault insurer on your behalf – at Right2Drive, we recover the costs of the accident loan car from the at-fault party’s insurer on our customers’ behalf. This means that you will not be liable for the accident loan car rental costs provided that you assist in us in the recovery process and act in accordance with our terms and conditions. This may involve providing documents, witness statements (if any), and in some circumstances appear in court as a witness. Don’t be alarmed, this happens in less than 2% of cases.
- Use the accident loan car for the duration of your car repairs or until notified of a total loss – yep that is spot on. You can hold on to the accident loan car until you get your car back from the repairer or until you have been notified of a total loss! Simply call us when your vehicle’s repairs are finished, or you have been notified of a total loss, and we will organise collection of the accident loan car at a time and place convenient for you.
- Zero Insurance Excess – drive a Right2Drive accident loan car with peace of mind. If you are involved in an accident in our accident loan car, you will not be required to pay an excess provided you have not acted illegally and/or fraudulently, and have acted in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- A credit card is required for security purposes – Right2Drive only requires a credit card as security in case our customer does not act in accordance with our terms and conditions (for example, if our customer acts illegally in damaging our vehicle) and to cover any costs you may incur whilst using the loan car, for example, tolls and traffic infringements.
If you would like to find out more about Right2Drive you can read more here.
Need an Accident Loan Car – Apply Now.
So, if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation where you’re not at-fault in a car accident and more than one car is involved, apply for an accident loan car with Right2Drive and one of our team will call you to discuss your eligibility for an accident loan car and answer any questions you may have.
Be Prepared for a Car Accident
You don’t plan on having a car accident so when it does happen you can be left shocked and left stuck for words. To help you be prepared for a car accident and to make sure you collect the right information at the accident scene, you can print our handy Car Accident Information Guide. Keep it in your glove box so you know you’re prepared in future.
Things you should know: Applications for an accident loan car are subject to approval. You will not be required to pay for the rental costs provided you assist us in recovering the costs from the at-fault party and act in accordance to our Terms and Conditions. Your assistance in recovering rental costs may include you providing documents, giving witness statements, and in some cases, appear in court in proceedings Right2Drive commences in your name. Terms and conditions apply and are available at www.right2Drive.com.au.