Yes, I am talking about those three words that around 70% of Australians have no idea they have a right to… Accident, Loan, Cars. Well, I am here to put an end to the uncertainty of accident loan cars, explain the benefits and more importantly, when you can apply for an accident loan car.
Firstly, one of the reasons why people may have not heard of accident loan cars is because it can be difficult to explain the concept in just a few simple words. Many different businesses have used different names over the years including, “Accident Replacement Vehicles”, “Accident Repair Rental Cars”, “Accident Courtesy Cars”, just to name a few. After speaking with our customers, we believe that “accident loan cars” best describes the category and what we offer to approved not at-fault drivers that are involved in a car accident involving more than one driver.
What are accident loan cars?
Accident loan cars are based on the concept of an innocent party having the right to claim consequential losses which have resulted from someone else’s negligence. In relation to a car accident involving more than one vehicle, the at-fault party, or the at-fault party’s insurer generally has an obligation to bear the cost of an accident loan car for the not at-fault party for the period that the not at-fault driver does not have use of their vehicle.
Who provides accident loan cars?
Accident loan car companies have existed in Australia for over 20 years and often operate as a stand-alone business, not part of an insurance company. Right2Drive has been in operation for over 6 years in Australia and has quickly become one of Australia’s leading providers of accident loan cars. We pride ourselves on delivering five-star service and were awarded ProductReview.com.au Award for 2019 for exceptional customer service.
What are the benefits of an Accident Loan Car?
Well, besides the fact that you won’t be stuck without a car whilst your car is being repaired after an accident – there are some exceptional advantages if you are approved for an accident loan car by Right2Drive:
- No upfront costs for the loan car – If you are approved for an accident loan car with Right2Drive, you will not be liable for the rental costs provided you assist us in the recovery of those costs from the at-fault party or their insurer and otherwise act in accordance with the terms and conditions of our agreement.
- We deliver the accident loan car to you – this means you don’t have to catch a taxi or an Uber to receive your accident loan car. We deliver the accident loan car to a place convenient for you such as the repairer, your home or office.
- Zero insurance excess – if you have a car accident in one of our accident loan cars, you don’t have to worry about a high insurance excess like other rental cars, we provide you with a zero insurance excess so you can have peace of mind whilst driving our vehicles.
- 24/7 Local support – With 24/7 roadside assistance, and a team who are available to take your phone call when you need us.
- Branches across Australia and New Zealand – With branches located in each state and territory of Australia, and both islands of New Zealand, there is a great chance that a branch is located near you.
How to get an Accident Loan Car?
So, if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation where you’re not at-fault in a car accident and more than one car is involved, apply for an accident loan car with Right2Drive and if approved, experience these benefits for yourself. There’s no obligation to apply and our team will review and discuss your application before it’s approved.
Not sure if you qualify for an accident loan car?
Sometimes it can be difficult to determine who is at-fault in a car accident. We have helped over 100,000 customers with an accident loan car and our team are available to help you determine who is at-fault. Simply complete an application form and our team will call you to review and discuss the accident. Alternatively, give our team a call now.
Things you should know: Applications for an accident loan car are subject to approval. You will not be required to pay for the rental costs provided you assist us in recovering the costs from the at-fault party and act in accordance to our Terms and Conditions. Your assistance in recovering rental costs may include you providing documents, giving witness statements, and in some cases, appear in court in proceedings Right2Drive commences in your name. Terms and conditions apply and are available at www.right2Drive.com.au.